When planning a wedding, one of the big questions is whether or not to have an open bar. Though most people have VERY strong feelings about the matter, it can be a pretty big cost at any wedding. One of the ways to mitigate that cost, is to limit the drinks you offer. I always suggest to offer a couple kinds of beer and wine, and then choose one or two signature drinks.
- Hot drink in a chocolate cup: For a winter wedding, there are lots of delicious warm alcoholic drinks to choose from. That being said, I was watching "GIRLS" on HBO the other day, and Hannah was drinking out of a chocolate cup that you could EAT once you were done. Any wedding that had edible chocolate cups would automatically become my favorite wedding of all time!
- Custom Labels: Another way to make the drinks at your wedding special is by having custom labels designed. You can go the traditional route with your names and a wedding logo, or do something that tells a little story about your and your future spouse!
- Special Stirs: Add some adorable stirs to your drinks to make them even more special, like these dino stirs and confetti topped stirs.
- Straws: Another classic that never fails to make me smile, are these adorable striped paper straws.
- If you want to go the extra mile, and avoid long bar lines, set up a serve yourself bar tap station like this one!