The first impression someone has of your house is the entryway, so you want it to be a reflection of you. I've been thinking about what I would want in our entryway, it's still a little makeshift right now, but there are certain elements that I think every entryway should have and I put together this little montage to display them.
- Coatrack: because who wants to deal with the coat closet every time you walk in the door? Not me.
- Art: whether you go with one big piece of art, or a gallery wall. you should definitely fill the walls of your entryway with something you love. I'm loving these beach images right now, so fun and colorful!
- Clock: a clock in the entryway is key so you can know when it's time to get out of the house! This clock has hanging pinecones reminiscent of coo-coo clocks which I love.
- Mirror: every entryway should have a mirror so you can do a final check before you are out the door and on your way!
- Container: we have a little container by our door for dog treats (so the pups are well behaved then the UPS guy comes calling!) but they are also a great catchall for spare change and whatever else lines your pockets.
- Letter Holder: something to hold your mail is also key, we all know how the mail can end up in messy piles. How cute would this little dog be holding all your letters?
- Console: I love this console for by the door, lots of little drawers for all the things that end up there. A drawer for keys, dog leashes, gloves, hats, batteries, a flashlight and more. Plus, this one is great because there is plenty of room underneath the drawers for shoes!
- Rug: last but not least, the rug in your entryway should be easy to clean, and able to withstand heavy traffic. I love the edges of this rug, so lovely and unique.